You’ve been looking at a lot of information related to your website. Maybe you’ve started by making an investment and buying followers on Instagram so that you can start to get eyes on your business page. You’ve seen progress, but you’re still trying to figure out what it is that you need to do. Have you ever considered vlogging and video as a part of keeping people interested in and excited about your site?
Don’t think that vlogging just consists of you standing there and talking about some subject that you believe is important to your community. Instead, use multimedia platforms, utilize technology, talk to companies and bend it so that it does what you want it to, instead of just doing the same thing you’ve always done.
Here are some ideas that you can use for your own videos and how they can really help to get people to see what is going on around you and what your business may be up to at the same time.
- Take people on a virtual tour of your business. This works great in two ways; first, you can show your current followers some of the things that they don’t know about the city or town you live in. Second, you can show those who aren’t already following your business to get more followers to check out what is going on and get excited about it.
- You can use Instagram video to get your customers involved by running contests where you encourage your followers to make their own videos. It encourages participation, increases the amount of content that you have on your page, and gets people interested in what is going on.
- Show your customers the “human side” of their business people and other people who work for the business. Use video to show them the office, introduce families, and show them the behind the scenes things that you’re trying to do and achieve at the same time.
- Show reviews of events and products with your video. These reviews can help to get people interested in products so that they can get a hold of them, or they can help to get your customers excited about events that are coming up.
- If you’re at a community event, vlog it! Not only can you get people interested in what you’re doing with and for the community, but it will also help people to get to that event and possibly meet you, which makes them more likely to start following you on social media as well.
It takes time and effort to make these things happen, so you want to try some things out and see what there is to be done. You can learn so much about the processes in question and be sure that you’ve got a lot of information. Getting more followers on Instagram is always a great first step, but vlogging can help you take your business social media to the next level.